Not Guilty Plea, Newton Hearing or Special Reasons
Likely fee – £2,400 inc. VAT plus £36 Admin Fee but depends on the specific amount of work involved
If you are not guilty of an offence, you need expert representation to put forward your defence. We can prepare your case for trial and represent you during it. This also applies if your level of guilt needs to be decided at a Newton Hearing or if you wish to put forward Special Reasons to avoid a disqualification or penalty points.
- 1 appointment of up to 1 hour prior to first hearing
- 1 appointment of up to 2 hours prior to Trial
- Considering evidence
- Taking your instructions
- Providing advice on plea and likely sentence
- Attendance and representation at all necessary Court hearings; first hearing, all pre-trial hearings and contested hearing
- Advice on Appeal
- All necessary and reasonable correspondence throughout
Fee does not include:
- Disbursements (mileage, parking, fares, expert reports etc.)
- Representation at any further hearing or if your trial goes into an unexpected further day – this will require a further payment of £360 including VAT per hearing
Please visit Our Team page to learn more about the expertise and qualifications of our Motoring Law team.
If you would like further information about our fees or to discuss whether we might be able to help you, please call us on now 0333 016 3333 or submit a contact form by clicking here.