Guilty Plea (risk of disqualification and/or imprisonment)
Likely fee – £1,500 inc. VAT plus £36 Admin Fee but depends on the specific amount of work involved
When the stakes are high, the level of work required tends to be higher. If you have found yourself in a position where you are facing the prospect of being banned from the road or even going to prison, we can help.
- 1 appointment of up to 2 hours prior to Court
- Considering evidence
- Taking your instructions
- Providing advice on plea and likely sentence
- Attendance and representation at one Court hearing
- All necessary and reasonable correspondence throughout
Fee does not include:
- Representation at a second hearing – this will require a further payment of £360 including VAT
- Disbursements (mileage, parking, fares, expert reports etc.)
Please visit Our Team page to learn more about the expertise and qualifications of our Motoring Law team.
If you would like further information about our fees or to discuss whether we might be able to help you, please call us on now 0333 016 3333 or submit a contact form by clicking here.