Appeal Revocation of Licence
Likely fee – £720 inc. VAT plus £36 Admin Fee (£360 per hearing to appeal to a Magistrates Court) but depends on the specific amount of work involved
We can advise you about and then appeal the decision to revoke your driving licence on medical grounds.
This can be done in two ways; a letter of representations to the DVLA or, if that is rejected, an appeal to the Magistrates Court. There is an additional fee for the appeal to the Magistrates Court which is charged at £360 inc. VAT per hearing. Usually there is only one hearing required.
- 2 appointments of up to 1 hour each
- Considering information from the DVLA provided by you
- Taking your instructions
- Providing advice on your chances of success
- Assisting in obtaining medical evidence to support your appeal
- Writing a letter of representations to the DVLA
- All necessary and reasonable correspondence throughout
Fee does not include:
- Representation at a Court hearing.
- Disbursements (mileage, parking, fares, expert or medical reports etc.)
Please visit Our Team page to learn more about the expertise and qualifications of our Motoring Law team.
If you would like further information about our fees or to discuss whether we might be able to help you, please call us on now 0333 016 3333 or submit a contact form by clicking here.