Exceptional Hardship Argument
Likely fee – £1500 inc. VAT plus £36 Admin Fee but depends on the specific amount of work involved
If you receive 12 or more points on your licence, you will be disqualified from driving for at least 6 months. You can avoid this if you can show Exceptional Hardship would be caused, which is not easy to do. We can help prepare your case and then put it forward at court to give you the best chance at staying on the road.
- 1 appointment of up to 2 hours prior to Court
- Considering evidence
- Taking your instructions
- Providing advice on plea and likely sentence
- Attendance and representation at two Court hearings
- All necessary and reasonable correspondence throughout
Fee does not include:
- Disbursements (mileage, parking, fares, expert reports etc.)
- Representation at a second hearing – this will require a further payment of £360 including VAT
Please visit Our Team page to learn more about the expertise and qualifications of our Motoring Law team.
If you would like further information about our fees or to discuss whether we might be able to help you, please call us on now 0333 016 3333 or submit a contact form by clicking here.